Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dodge Chargers
[Image: 022_zps0d351540.jpg]

Monrovia PD joining the Charger party.
Dutchess County Sheriff

Dutchess County, NY

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Grab shot of a new Dodge Charger for the Washington, DC Police Department (MPDC)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:Grab shot of a new Dodge Charger for the Washington, DC Police Department (MPDC)
That's odd. The only other Charger in MPD is lettered up for recruiting.
Forsyth County NC 

[Image: 4D8EE152-4617-40E6-8815-A3A1A8553690_zpsrewgymtl.jpg]

Recently adopted the new graphics.  

Grab shot

[Image: 048_zpsbxqqitzt.jpg]

Duarte Community Service Officer.
Michigan State Police

2016 Dodge Charger

100th Anniversary Special (2017) "Throw Back" paint scheme

There is conflicting info but I was told that there will be one squad in this scheme per post (36 total in state), I have also heard one per District (8 total in state). 

It will be interesting to see how many are finally delivered, but something cool to see besides the "Blue Gooses" and slick top multi-colors (solid color non-blue

traffic cars). 

A:This scheme is an adaption of the first paint scheme on MSP traffic cars back in the mid 30's thru the early 50's when the first "Blue Gooses" appeared on scene.

B:The first MSP cars had a round logo which simply read "Michigan State Police" with a unit # in the center. 

C:Yes the "Stop" placquard was on those cars as well well sort of, early ones had a large round light on the right fender that when lit said "Stop State Police".  This

version first appeared in the 1940's-50's from the info I have. 

1:The biggest difference is the original door logo was as large as the entire door.

2:The original logo had the post or unit number in it where this one reads "100 years" where the number originally was under "Michigan".

3:The originals had white "State Police" on the front roof line and rear, these have the "State Police" in gold on the rear.

Photo credit MSP.

University of Central Florida PD, Orlando

2018 Dodge Charger ... marked up celebrating their football championship.
Bob

Retired and still a tax payer.