Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOD - Sugar Grove, WV Quint
My department assisted with a funeral detail today in Grant County, WV. Along with our Tower, Ladder 1 from Romney (Hampshire Co) and a Quint from the Sugar Grove Naval Base in Pendleton County, WV were on hand to assist with memorial flags. I took the opportunity to catch a pic or 2 of the quint from the naval base. I've visited their station once before, but was not allowed to take any pics.  Pics were taken with my iPhone, so hopefully they turned out ok, weather wasn't cooperating much either. 

Attached Files Image(s)

Rather than starting a new thread or adding to another, just wanted to throw these two pics in from this same detail

1st pic is just looking down hill from our tower. You can see the Sugar Grove quint to the right of the apparatus line up. 

2nd pic is our tower presenting the flag.

Attached Files Image(s)

Good photos!

tHANKs

tHANKs
Quote:My department assisted with a funeral detail today in Grant County, WV. Along with our Tower, Ladder 1 from Romney (Hampshire Co) and a Quint from the Sugar Grove Naval Base in Pendleton County, WV were on hand to assist with memorial flags. I took the opportunity to catch a pic or 2 of the quint from the naval base. I've visited their station once before, but was not allowed to take any pics.  Pics were taken with my iPhone, so hopefully they turned out ok, weather wasn't cooperating much either. 
Hank;

This rig came from Ingleside Naval base in Texas. It was sent to Suger Grove in 2010. It is a 2004 Pierce Saber 1500/500/50/25/50 Ft.  Job 15590-02.