Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Art work
Hey guys I am looking for all kinds of art work that have to do with Fire, Police, EMS and Military. I work for tampa Fire Rescue and on my off days i have a little shirt company. www.badgesofhonor.org I want anyting all kinds of style. we can work out prices. I am doing alot but i want can do with my limited artisitc skills. I am not sure if this is the place to post this or not?  Your name will be attached to the art on the shirts, also portions of all shirts go to help our burn camp for kids. If i am out of line here sorry. I just stumbled accross you guys

Kingpin 15,

I may be able to help you. I have been an aparatus designer for the past 38 years, I am also an illustrator and at one time had by own tee shirt business.  Let me know whay you are looking for and maybe I can assist you. I jus rejooined this site after being off iot for a couple of years. mostly due to medical problems. I went through 6 brain surgeries in 2011 from a spontaneous brain bleed.

I still do proposal drawings for some manufacturers out there even though II am retired.

please email me  badgesofhonor@Verizon.net