Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston LODDS
May the Houston brothers and sister rest in peace. My prayers for the families.
RIP Brothers and Sister. And my thoughts and prayers go out to HFD and the families and friends of all involved. Also Glad Larry is OK I also thought about him when this was reported Friday.

Quote:The memorial service will be held on Wednesday, at Reliant Stadium.

BTW Thank God Larry is safe, and I wish a speedy recovery for all of the injured brothers!
The union is still stating that it is "tentatively" schedule for Wed. June 5th at Reliant and nothing is confirmed.  

Here is the link..  http://www.local341.org/index.php/news/i...ay-31-2013
Jerremy Brown
Full time - Fulshear Simonton Tx FD
Part time - Champions ESD, Cypress Creek FD

Facebook - Jerremy Brown

"God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal."
******IMPORTANT MEMORIAL INFORMATION******

The memorial service for the four HFD Fallen Fire Fighters will be held at Reliant Stadium on Wednesday, June 5th at 10:00 am. The Harris County Fire Marshal’s Office will be coordinating the arrival of all Non-HFD fire apparatus and personnel. Please find attached a list of strategically located staging areas where apparatus can report to on Wednesday morning.

HUB LOCATIONS ARE :

WEST/SOUTHWEST HUB - KATY MILLS MALL (NORTH PARKING LOT) – Katy Freeway West, Key Map 484-D
NORTHWEST HUB – GANDER MOUNTAIN – Hwy 290 @ Hwy 6. East Bound, Key Map 408-C
NORTHEAST HUB - DEERBROOK MALL (MACYS SOUTH PARKING LOT) – Hwy. 59 North, Key Map 335-U
EAST HUB – SAM’S CLUB - I-10 East @ Freeport, Map 497-K
SOUTH HUB – ALMEDA MALL (NORTH PARKING LOT) – I-45 South @ Almeda Genoa, Key Map 576-P
Staging will begin at 5:30 am. Marked HCFMO units will be at all staging hubs and will lead the apparatus to Reliant Stadium at 6:00. HFD is requesting that all apparatus arrive at Reliant Park by 7:00.

For questions or information please call
Bob Royall, Asst. Chief @ 713-828-2160
Laurie Christensen, Asst. Chief @ 281-850-8467

Jerremy Brown
Full time - Fulshear Simonton Tx FD
Part time - Champions ESD, Cypress Creek FD

Facebook - Jerremy Brown

"God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal."