Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Open Message to Fyreline
Moderators feel free to move this if it is in the wrong place.

Congratulations Chief Reeves on your much deserved retirement,  While we have never met, i have "known" you for years. 

Here on Firepics and over on the old Code3 forums (even back before the dreaded Bluebird Command Bus debacle).  I have always found you to be courteous, polite, knowledgeable and just about any other positive adjective you can come up with. 

Your willingness to answer questions about SFD or firefighting in general is second to none.  Your comments, answers and posts have always been informative, well thought out and to the point.

I want to thank you for all the years of enjoyment and knowledge that you have provided all of us.  I hope you won't be a stranger here......

Again Chief, congratulations and may your retirement be long and happy.

Sincerely, Tim Way, Middletown, Ct

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 (KJV)
Well said! Congrats and look forward to continuing to see your future posts on this forum!

Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com 
Thank you, my friends. Just came in from a spectacular meal with my wife, enjoying a celebratory Partagas #1 and a nice single-malt Scotch out on the deck. It's a beautiful evening, and a time for reflection.

I am a lucky man indeed.
Chief,

Congratulations on your retirement. 

Thank you for your contributions and information over the years.

Bob

Retired and still a tax payer.
Congratulations Chief!  Will your next title be Consultant?

tHANKs

tHANKs
Congrats Chief you have left some tough boots to fill at sfd but im sure you have left them with some direction in that matter.  

Thanks for all you've contributed to this site. Hope to continue to read your input.

I can say I have some of his ideas on several of my trucks. Chief was always helpful and friendly. Enjoy your retirement, I hope you continue to provide our wisdom to all of us.

I can't help but pause for a moment on this date, and remember all of our fallen brothers. I am fortunate enough to have served over 40 years at some damned busy companies, and although I've been battered, bruised, burned, frozen and fractured . . . I made it out the other side, free and (mostly) healthy to enjoy my family. So many had that opportunity stolen from them. Brothers, live every day of your life as a tribute to those who never got the chance.

We will never forget.
Well said Chief!  Enjoy you're retirement......it is well deserved!

I did not know you were retiring....I am soooo jealous. Only got 15 years to go.

Thank you for all your input. I hope you stay as active. I'm sure you will be missed.

Enjoy!!

Jason Knecht
Fire Inspector
Township Fire Dept., Inc.
Eau Claire, WI
Congrats on your retirement Dave!!! Glad I had to pleasure of meeting you at FDIC back when SFD got the ALF heavy rescue.

Enjoy retirement, Boss. If you have the urge to ever work on Macks or Corvettes, I will be moving closer to you in the future... LOL.

No doubt it seemed like yesterday you were going through the academy and retirement was SOO far away. And in the blink of an eye, it is here. Enjoy it, no doubt well deserved.

Stay safe, Brothers.
Kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. NEVER forget 9/11/01 WTC, Pentagon, Pa. Avenge the acts with NO mercy.

Thanks to ALL the Brothers who were there 9/11/01 and afterwards. Words can never say what appreciation we have for you all.
Anybody that doesn't like Macks OR Corvettes can just get the hell up out of here right now. Spent some time in the garage today fine-tuning the Corvette and a lovely afternoon on some back roads "checking my work". Retirement is great so far, I highly recommend it.

Chief,

Congratulations on your retirement