Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New E-One/Ferrara Dealer in Texas
Lone Star Emergency Group http://www.lonestareg.com/home.html is the new Dealer in Texas for E\-One and Ferrara.

I am not sure if Hall Mark RTC in gone for E\-One and Hall Motors is gone for Ferrara

Stephen Taylor

Retired Volunteer Firefighter
Retired Career Fire Dispatcher
Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
Hall Marc is gone. The issue was that REV bought them and there were issues with the manufacture also being the seller in TX from what I was told.

I think this is going to be good for E\-One in Texas. I know a couple of the sales guys and they are very excited about the change and the future.
Quote:Hall Marc is gone. The issue was that REV bought them and there were issues with the manufacture also being the seller in TX from what I was told.

I think this is going to be good for E-One in Texas. I know a couple of the sales guys and they are very excited about the change and the future.
Thank you
Stephen Taylor

Retired Volunteer Firefighter
Retired Career Fire Dispatcher
Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
What lead to REV buying Hall Mark? It seemed like a pretty strong dealer originally, they did a lot in Florida as well.

A group of this scale would probably be necessary in order to effectively compete with an organization as large as Siddons.
Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com