Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Line Art and Other Drawings (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III (/showthread.php?tid=1989)

MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - eric christopher - 12-23-2011

[quote name='EMTChris67' timestamp='1324603532' post='468279']

Melrose Mass Pirsch TDA

[/quote]

Nice job Chris.... Pretty close to a dead on drawing, very close to the real rig !!!

MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - EMTChris67 - 12-24-2011

Thanks Eric

[quote name='resq1ff' timestamp='1324613453' post='468341']

Nice job Chris.... Pretty close to a dead on drawing, very close to the real rig !!!

[/quote]

MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - mayer22 - 12-28-2011

Here is Monrovia, CA E101. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And here is Chino Valley Az's Massive Rosenbauer/Freightliner Watertender. They operate 3 of these. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And Phoenix Engine 930, an ALF. I'll have some more coming in days to follow. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - hp1530 - 12-29-2011

Dave, excellent work! West Coast represent!

BTW what fonts are you using for the lettering? Looks great.

MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - mayer22 - 01-03-2012

Thanks Grubber and JFong. Jack, as far as the fonts go, I installed an older version of photoshop (7 I believe, the only one I was really familiar with) and just kinda play around with the fonts the program has available until I get the right one that looks good. It's taken me some time to figure out how to do it without the blurry outline. within the week when I get some time I will make a template for everybody to use and post it in the fonts section.

And along those lines here are a few more I have finished up recently. first is LAFD US&R 3. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And LAFD Foam Tender 100. I didnt have a great picture of the rig, but I did have a close up of the panel, so atleast part of it is actually depicted! Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And Here is Riverside County/CAL Fire RRU Truck 76. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - mayer22 - 01-08-2012

Here are a few more I finally finished up. Here is a Montecito, CA KME pumper, and a KME from neighboring Carpinteria Summerland, CA. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

Here is a Crown Telesqurt from Santa Barbara City, CA. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And here is one of Romona, CA's Pierce Arrow XT's. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And finally, one I did some extensive work on, Here is Palo Alto CA's retired Oshkosh Van Pelt pumper. I did the cab on my own using some accesories from the board, Now that i've finished up all the drawings I was doing, I'll start on some more for you all. Enjoy, Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - mayer22 - 01-12-2012

Here are a few more challenging rigs I decided to do. First is Huntington Beach, CA's crown firecoach tanker. One of only a few made. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - mayer22 - 01-12-2012

Here is a Rosenbauer TREX platform I drew using a CAD drawing from the brochure as my reference. I still think it needs some work on the boom and waterway, but pretty happy how it turned out. Credits to myself for the boom and assembly. For everything else, Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - hp1530 - 01-12-2012

[quote name='mayer22' timestamp='1326404879' post='471022']

Here is a Rosenbauer TREX platform I drew using a CAD drawing from the brochure as my reference. I still think it needs some work on the boom and waterway, but pretty happy how it turned out. Credits to myself for the boom and assembly. For everything else, Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=85977]

[/quote]

Impressive work!

Any interest in drawing the RK Roadrunner?

MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - mayer22 - 01-13-2012

Thanks JFong. I will work on that roadrunner for you I downloaded that brochure from Rosenbauer's website also., any other requests, send me a PM i'll be happy to do them for you, thanks for the kudos, I appreciate it, and the west coast will stand proud! haha

MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - EMTChris67 - 01-15-2012

Epping NH, former Ladder1 ALF RMA

MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III - EMTChris67 - 01-15-2012

Chelsea Mass former Engine 4 Hahn,