Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
Ambulances - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Other Emergency Vehicle Photos (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Ambulances (/showthread.php?tid=2096)

Ambulances - nealcraig - 12-24-2015

Yes Sir. My bad - Sorry

Ambulances - nealcraig - 01-06-2016

Gordon GA EMS. Custom Works former demo unit

Ambulances - nealcraig - 01-06-2016

Henderson Co NC. One of three new AEV's. Note the "cool bar" that only Wheeled Coach/Road Rescue could do at one time. Of course AEV is part of the same MEGA company that owns like 7 different names so maybe they can share it now Anyway Credit to NorthWestern Emergency Facebook

Ambulances - hungrybus - 01-07-2016

Anne Arundel Co.,Md has purchased 2 more Mercedes Sprinter Medic Units

Here's Ambulance 239

Ambulances - hungrybus - 01-07-2016

Anne Arundel Co.,Md.

Ambulance 119 in the Red Striping

Ambulances - nealcraig - 01-07-2016

What is difference in red or gold striping? How do crews like them? Thanks in advance

Ambulances - hungrybus - 01-08-2016

The gold stripe is the County Stripe, the red is the Volunteer Stripe, although the county purchased the unit the Volunteer Co. has the option to pay for the Red Stripe or the company color scheme. At least that's how it use to be,If you noticed the red stripe version has the company patch on the box

Ambulances - rlukas1 - 01-10-2016

AMR Mercedes Sprinter

Tukwila, WA

Bob Lukas Photo

Ambulances - Monrovia1 - 01-23-2016

[Image: 121_zps5thmvtsd.jpg]

Schaefer Ambulance.

Ambulances - nealcraig - 01-30-2016

New delivery Marlboro County SC Rescue. One of 3 Custom Works. I will post when they get graphics complete also.

Ambulances - nealcraig - 01-30-2016

Has a HERD front bumper

Ambulances - nealcraig - 03-11-2016

Marlboro County SC Rescue lettered

Ambulances - Guest - 03-11-2016

So I have to ask what is in the little door "top left corner". I'm guessing electrical stuff. Looks much better lettered. And it looks like the box behind the tire is higher than in front of the tire.

Ambulances - nealcraig - 03-12-2016

Correct. Inverter and suction pump.

Ambulances - jim kay - 03-12-2016

Union Medic... which box would you be inquiring about ?? the compartment or the fuel cap box.. Wondering if the smaller one in front of the wheel is for DEF ..

Ambulances - nealcraig - 03-12-2016

Yes Sir the smaller one is for DEF. With Union Medic you never know.

Ambulances - firescooby - 03-12-2016

Quote:So I have to ask what is in the little door "top left corner". I'm guessing electrical stuff. Looks much better lettered. And it looks like the box behind the tire is higher than in front of the tire.
I'm pretty sure it is. It looks like they "dropped the skirts" on both sides, making the module in front of the tire lower than behind the tire

Ambulances - jim kay - 03-12-2016

Scooby you are correct... I went back and looked and that is what it appears... Wonder if they did that to raise the angle of departure to prevent scrub on the bottom rear of the box frame.. Good eye on that..

Ambulances - Juice - 03-12-2016

A lot of manufacturers are beginning to do that. I don't care for it, but I'm not the one specing or paying for it, so my opinion doesn't really matter.

Trav!

Ambulances - nealcraig - 03-13-2016

Main reason I have found is folks want to lower entrance into side module door w/o doing some sort of step. Now we can do both sides or only one side. I have seen anywhere from 3" to 6" drop skirt. Whatever the folks want. Every builder I know can do it no problem.